Contact Highland Dental Practice
From A38 Exeter
- Leave A38 at Modbury, Ermington, Yealmpton junction Turn right at top of slip road
- Turn left at T junction
- Follow this road through Bittaford, over two mini roundabouts (approx 2.5 miles)
- At next roundabout, with convenience store opposite, turn left, Car park next on right - free for two hours
- Leave car park by opening on to Costly Street - western side of car park at top of street turn left and cross river bridge
- NatWest bank is immediately in front of you
- Highland Dental Care is now visible to the right of bank up the side street
From A38 Plymouth
- Leave A38 at Ivybridge junction
- Follow road through traffic lights to roundabout take second exit
- At next roundabout turn left for pay car park or straight on and next left for free for two hour car park
- From free car park follow directions as above
- From pay car park (Harford Road) cross river bridge into the main street rurn right and cross road
- Follow road round to NatWest bank
- Turn left up Highland Street
Parking is available at Erme Court car park (by the Watermark) which offers 2 hours free parking and is less than a 2 minute walk from the dental practice.
We are pleased to be able to offer both early morning and late evening appointments for your convenience.
- Mondays 8.00am until 5.00pm
- Tuesdays 9.00am until 8.00pm
- Wednesdays 8.00am until 5.15pm
- Thursdays 9.00am until 7.00pm
- Fridays 8.00am until 3.00pm
We are part of a local arrangement to cover emergencies for our patients and all details can be heard by phoning the normal practice telephone number: 01752 893152.
This service is for registered patients only.
As a service to our patients we send out text reminders about 3 days in advance of your appointment - this can be to a mobile or a landline.
Our expectation is that if an appointment has to be cancelled, except in cases of real emergency, at least 24 hours notice is given to enable us to re-book the appointment. If an appointment is missed we will always notify you to enable you to re-book
If you have a complaint that you would like to bring up with us, please do not hesitate to use our contact form to submit this. We have a set procedure with all complaints and will get back in touch with you.